Wellbiance Quality of Living Clinic is a Partnership Firm duly registered under Partnership Act 1932, hereinunder terms as Wellbiance. All terms and conditions of use of services offered by Wellbiance are subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai, India only. Online consultation is provided to patients who have difficulty to reach us physically. Before proceeding for online treatment, please read the general terms and conditions properly. On Filling the online forms and making the payments it is considered that you have accepted the terms and conditions mentioned herein. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please don’t register yourself and return all the medications delivered to you.
General Terms and Conditions
- Wellbiance shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss, injury or damage) suffered by anyone on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you (via e-mail or otherwise), any action or lack of action by a you and/ or medicines prescribed to you.
- Wellbiance expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness, accuracy and fitness of the responses given vide this website. No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of Wellbiance that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free-from- error.
- Wellbiance reserves the right to make changes in the website, withdraw access to this website, and revise the services and products described in this website at any time without any previous notice.
- You agree to indemnify and hold safe harmless indemnified Wellbiance against any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on Wellbiance website/services.
- This website may link you to third-party websites maintained by others on the internet. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users. References to any entity, product, service, procedure, opinion or source of information should not be considered an endorsement, either direct or implied. Wellbiance cannot take responsibility for information found on third-party websites and if you decide to access linked third-party websites, you may do so at your own risk.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. Wellbiance does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The information provided on this website should not be replaced with a proper consultation from a local doctor near you. It should never be considered as a substitute of a qualified professional doctor or diagnosis.
- No information on the website should be used to diagnose your illness or self medicate yourself.
- All information provided on the website, particularly disease information, treatment information, natural cure information are provided for general information purpose only. This is not an exhaustive information, nor replacing a proper consultation with your local doctor.
- None of the medicines mentioned on the website, including disease information should be used without consulting a local doctor near you. If you find any content inappropriate or objectionable, please emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wellbiance has taken reasonable effort to include up-to-date information on the website. In information provided is “AS IS” without any warranty, express or implied.
The testimonials provided on the website are real ones. These are the first-hand experiences of the patient who have benefited from homeopathic treatment at Wellbiance clinics. The results shown here are for showing the efficacy of homeopathic treatment in a particular disease, however individual results may vary.
- We do not guarantee cure, nor do we claim magical cures in every case. Outcome of a treatment depends on various factors, including the patient’s susceptibility and his response to the indicated medicine and the information provided by the patient.
- Wellbiance presumes that the information provided by you is true and correct.
- Doctors at Wellbiance are trained efficiently to handle all queries and assure to help patients in every possible ways but cure in every case is not possible. “I treat he cures” we believe in this philosophy.
- Duration of the treatment may vary depending on the susceptibility of the patient and the extent of the pathology of the disease. Wellbiance can only give an approximate duration of treatment depending on its past experiences. But this is not an absolute duration.
- All the information and history provided by the patient, are studies in detail using specialized software.
- We are always using standardized and high-quality medicines.
- There is limitation of online consultation, where physical examination is not possible. So it is always advisable to get yourself examined by a local doctor near you and share your reports with us. In case of emergency, always do consult your local doctor or local healthcare provider.
- Homeopathic medicines do not have any side effects and can be safely taken by patients of all age group including infants and pregnant females. Hence any untoward development taking place during the course of treatment, will not be blamed on Wellbiance and the patient will have no right to claim for any damages.
- Wellbiance reserve the right not to answer any questions submitted by email, for any reason whatsoever. If there is an emergency always seek local medical help.
- Medicines will be couriered on patients request. We always send medications through reputed courier service. Please allow sufficient time for the courier delivery.
- Since courier is an outsourced agency, hence any delay in deliveries due to factors beyond our control will not be considered as a deficiency of service.
- Any damage to medicine or missing claim must be made with 2 days of the receipt of the courier along with the photograph of the packet.
- International courier will subject to local laws of courier and import rules, which should be taken care by the patient himself. We will not be responsible for any delays due to any local laws.
- It is the duty of the patient to find out all local laws governing homeopathic treatment and abide with those. Please check the local laws governing the online treatment and consumption of the homeopathic medicines.
- We will not be responsible of any breach of the local laws regarding homeopathic treatment and online consultation.
- Wellbiance, and its staff and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages as a consequence of the patient registering and seeking online treatment from Wellbiance.
- Mumbai, India is the jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of use of services provided by Wellbiance.
All information provided by you, will always remain confidential. Only Wellbiance staff will be able to access this information. None of the information will be shared with any third party.
All material contained herewith on the website, including but not limited to text and graphics is the copyright of Wellbiance unless otherwise specified.
Prescribing homeopathic medicines is a complex process involving the study of behaviour of the patients, his genetic trains, his likes and dislikes. Homeopathic medicines act on the principal of Like cures Likes. After the careful study of all the aspect a constitutional homeopathic medicine is selected. There is no specific medicine for a particular disease, but the medicine is selected for the person who is sick. Your request to know the name of remedy will not be entertained unless it is required to be disclosed as per any legal requirement. In such case charges equivalent to one year of treatment will be charged. No refund request will be accepted in such cases.
- No refund is entertained for any reason what so ever, hence you need to take a firm decision before starting the treatment
- Medicine name will not be disclosed on any refund request. Please read the policy on prescriptions for any request.
In case you need any clarity, please contact us:
Dr. Ashutosh Pradhan
Wellbiance Quality of Living Clinic
105 (1st Floor), Jai Bhawani Apts CHSL,
97, Ram Mandir Road,
Vile Parle (East),
Mumbai – 400057
Telephone: +91 22 26630055