Wellbiance Effective Stress Management Session conducted by Dr. Ashutosh Pradhan and Dr. Anjali A. Pradhan at Sanwad Doctoranshi a annual educative program organised by Rotary Club of Mumbai Parleshwar on Saturday, 17th February 2018 from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm at Hedgewar Ground, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai. It is in Marathi. News clips and full length video of the session. Video is produced by Healthiance Quality of Living Clinic.
Full length video of the session. Please do watch complete video without interval or interruption to grasp the concept.
Coverage of the session that was published in Maharashtra Times dated 20-Feb-2018.
Quality of Living Quotient is a tool that is developed by Dr. Ashutosh Pradhan. We at Healthiance Quality of Living Clinic conduct Health Check up for individuals as well as organizations for their employees to arrive at Quality of Living Quotient. In order to arrive at the Quality of Living Quotient is a quotient derived from:
- Mental Health Index - derived from a structured scientific questionnaire
- Physical Health Index - derived from Clinical Examination along with Pathological, Radiological Tests
- Social Health Index - derived from a structured scientific questionnaire
- Spiritual Health Index - derived from a structured scientific questionnaire
- Life Satisfaction Scale - derived from a structured scientific questionnaire
Quality of Living Quotient based assessment of employees is quantifiable mean to assess health related productivity. A detailed cost-proposal can be worked out depending on the requirements of an organization.
Fade up of Rain?
You can stop such untimely rain next year.
Reduce your Carbon Footprint 👣!
Your Carbon Footprint:
A. has a direct impact on climate resulting in global warming leading to untimely, unexpected weather changes
B. Affect health with increased respiratory and other diseases
Wondering whats Carbon Footprint 👣?
Watch the following video:
How can I reduce my Carbon Footprint👣?
1. Reduce, reuse, recycle, refuse - reduce use of 'use and throw items', reuse as many items as you can of daily use, recycle all daily used yet thrown to bins items, refuse items that can not be reused
2. Drive less - whereever, whenever possible walk or use bicycle
3. Use air conditioners / heaters sparingly - as far as possible refrain switching on air conditioners be it in premises be it in car
4. Right diet - avoid red meat, rice, packaged food, items which reach you using long distance transportation
5. Use alternative energy e.g. solar energy
Reducing individual Carbon Footprints - key to unlock Good Weather and Good Health - nominal Lifestyle Modification maximal outcome!
Share to all groups, each contact - Help reducing Carbon Footprints